For your convenience, please download and fill out the forms below, before your appointment.
If you’re unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.
Filling out the forms:
- Position the pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a button, a check box, a radio button or an item from a list
- After entering text or selecting an item, check box, or radio button do one of the following:
- Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field
- Press Shift+Tab to accept the form field change and go to the previous form field
- Press Enter (Windows) or Return (Max OS) to accept the form field change and deselect the current form field
- Save to your computer
- Attach to an email and send to the dental office location where you have an appointment (see: above)